More Finger Breaking Torture – Jamal Khashoggi Dragged, Beaten, Paralysed, Finally Decapitated

By 23 October 2018TORTURE
main_h771300x400-imgs

More Finger Breaking Torture - Jamal Khashoggi Dragged, Beaten, Paralysed, Finally Decapitated

Published on 19th January 2018
Joseph-S-R-de-Saram

Joseph S R de Saram (JSRDS)

Information Security Architect / Intelligence Analyst / Computer Scientist / Human Rights Activist / COMSEC / SIGINT / TSCM
373

Joseph de Saram almost suffered the same fate as Jamal Khashoggi. The latter had entered the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul on 02 October 2018, but did not leave the building. Amid news reports claiming that he had been killed and dismembered inside, an inspection of the consulate, by Saudi Arabian and Turkish officials, took place on 15 October. Initially the Saudi Arabian government denied the death, claiming Khashoggi had left the consulate alive, but on 20 October admitted that Khashoggi was killed inside the consulate, claiming he had been strangled to death after a fight had broken out.[12] This was later contradicted when, on 25 October, Saudi Arabia’s attorney general stated that the murder was premeditated.[13][14]

Breaking Four of My Fingers was Textbook Torture

olor

Breaking Four of My Fingers was Textbook Torture

The fingers of the missing Saudi Arabian journalist were pulled off as he was being tortured and his body was dismembered over a seven -minute period, pro-Turkish government newspapers claimed today. The new details emerged as the global row intensified over the disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist who had been critical of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the effective leader of the kingdom...

Breaking Four of My Fingers was Textbook Torture

olor

Khashoggi’s fingers ‘pulled off during torture’

The fingers of the missing Saudi Arabian journalist were pulled off as he was being tortured and his body was dismembered over a seven -minute period, pro-Turkish government newspapers claimed today. The new details emerged as the global row intensified over the disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist who had been critical of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the effective leader of the kingdom...

Khashoggi’s fingers ‘pulled off during torture’

The fingers of the missing Saudi Arabian journalist were pulled off as he was being tortured and his body was dismembered over a seven -minute period, pro-Turkish government newspapers claimed today.

The new details emerged as the global row intensified over the disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist who had been critical of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the effective leader of the kingdom. Khashoggi has been missing since October 2 when he visited the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul.

The fresh leaks in the Turkish press this morning provide the strongest hints yet that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered inside the consulate.

Sabah, a newspaper which is owned by the brother of President Erdogan’s son-in-law, reported today that samples of six different sets of DNA had been collected from inside the consulate.

Meanwhile Yeni Safak, another newspaper close to the palace, claims to have obtained the audio recordings of Khashoggi’s killing.

Mr Pompeo met King Salman and the crown prince on a whirlwind trip to Riyadh yesterday, prior to flying to Turkey. For the cameras there were jovial smiles, despite the other graphic claims circulating in Turkish media that the crown prince ordered the killing and dismemberment of Khashoggi.

Back in Washington Mr Trump said that the crown prince had promised a “full and complete investigation. Answers will be forthcoming shortly.”

Mr Trump criticised the rush to blame Saudi Arabia for Khashoggi’s disappearance. “Here we go again with your ‘guilty until proven innocent’,” Mr Trump said comparing the global outcry to sexual assault allegations levelled against Brett Kavanaugh when the judge was nominated to the Supreme Court.

Republican leaders in Washington made clear that they did not accept the alternative explanations put forward for Khashoggi’s disappearance. He would have been 60 on Saturday. Lindsey Graham, a US senator close to Mr Trump, said that the death ofThe Washington Post columnist could not have been ordered by anyone other than the crown prince, known popularly by his initials, MBS.

“Nothing happens in Saudi Arabia without MBS knowing it,” he said in a Fox News interview that was unparalleled in the ferocity he displayed towards a key US ally. “I’ve been their biggest defender on the floor of the United States Senate [but] this guy is a wrecking ball,” he continued. “He had this guy murdered in a consulate in Turkey and to expect me to ignore it — I feel used and abused. The MBS figure is to me toxic. He can never be a world leader on the world stage.”

After a phone conversation with King Salman, President Trump said on Monday night that it was possible Khashoggi had been the victim of “rogue killers”. Unnamed sources have said that Saudi Arabia was about to confess to the killing but blame it on an interrogation or abduction attempt that went wrong.

If that was an explanation that had been put to or even worked out with Turkey as part of a joint attempt to save face, as some suggested, its revelation seemed to backfire. After forensic scientists and a prosecutor completed an examination of the Saudi consulate in Istanbul yesterday morning, they were told to move on to the consul-general’s residence, where officials have implied Khashoggi’s body was dismembered.

President Erdogan told reporters about some of the forensic scientists’ findings. He also made a further direct allegation of a Saudi Arabian cover-up, in an apparent snub to hopes in the White House and Riyadh of a face-saving “joint investigation”.

“My hope is that we can reach conclusions that will give us a reasonable opinion as soon as possible,” Mr Erdogan told reporters. “The investigation is looking into many things such as toxic materials and those materials being removed by painting them over.”

Later in the day Turkish officials briefed local media that the forensic scientists had found “evidence that Khashoggi was killed in the consulate”. The accusations were a sharp contrast with the outward appearance of Mr Pompeo’s arrival in Riyadh, where he saw the king, for 15 minutes, and the crown prince, for 40 minutes.

Photographs of Mr Pompeo shaking the crown prince’s hand and laughing with him did nothing to assuage fears on Capitol Hill, where concern is growing over the future of the Saudi-US relationship. After his talks Mr Pompeo issued a statement saying: “My assessment from these meetings is that there is serious commitment to determine all the facts and ensure accountability, including accountability for Saudi Arabia’s senior leaders and senior officials.”

The crown prince emphasised that the two countries were “strong and old allies”. “We face our challenges together,” he told Mr Pompeo before the cameras.

In Washington Marco Rubio, another Republican senator, said that there was not “enough money in the world to purchase back our credibility on human rights” if America took the explanation for granted and did not punish Riyadh. He said that reputation was more important than continued arms sales — the value of which was specifically cited by Mr Trump as a reason not to be too hard on Riyadh.

Mr Rubio said there had been a “fear” for a long time that the crown prince was a “young and aggressive” guy.

At the weekend Saudi Arabia sent nine of its officials to join the investigation into Khashoggi’s disappearance, but has said virtually nothing about what they have done or discovered so far. A well-connected newspaper in Riyadh said that officials had called in for questioning the 15 men Turkey identified from passport control security cameras as having travelled to Istanbul on the day Khashoggi went missing. Among the men since identified are the forensic science chief in the general security department, military officers and a member of the royal guard seen with the crown prince.

The New York Times reported that four of the men were linked to the crown prince’s security detail. Saudi media claim that the 15 men were tourists and continue to describe the Turkish allegations as “lurid” fiction.

The backlash to Khashoggi’s disappearance has hit a key Saudi investment conference next week. Business leaders have continued to drop out. Tidjane Thiam, the Credit Suisse chief executive, John Flint, the chief executive of HSBC, and Jean Lemierre, the chairman of BNP Paribas, became the latest high profile bankers to pull out.

Liam Fox, Britain’s international trade secretary, and Steven Mnuchin, the US Treasury secretary, are still due to attend. However Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, has deferred a visit to the Middle East which would have included attending the conference.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla blandit gravida massa, vel congue diam viverra id. 

Jamal Khashoggi: Saudi ‘death’ squad identified from leaked airport footage

The 15 members of the squad the Turkish authorities believe to be implicated in the disappearance and possible killing of the Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been identified from immigration surveillance footage. Video stills showing the 15 men as they entered the country and went through passport control on Tuesday October 2, the day Mr Khashoggi went missing, were leaked to Turkish newspapers overnight.

The 15 members of the squad the Turkish authorities believe to be implicated in the disappearance and possible killing of the Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been identified from immigration surveillance footage.

Video stills showing the 15 men as they entered the country and went through passport control on Tuesday October 2, the day Mr Khashoggi went missing, were leaked to Turkish newspapers overnight.

Some of the names and photographs have been matched to known members of the Saudi army and other security forces. One is said to be a senior government forensic scientist.

The revelation will put more pressure on the Saudi government to account for the men’s activities. It has issued a blanket denial of the claims it killed Mr Khashoggi, calling them “baseless”, and said it too was concerned for the safety of “a Saudi citizen”.

It is also allowing the Turkish authorities to search the consulate building which Mr Khashoggi visited by prior appointment to receive papers confirming his divorce, along with the residence of the consul-general, which is also implicated.

However, there may be more gruesome leaks to come. One Turkish government adviser claimed in a television interview last night that the authorities had a video of the killing, made by the Saudis themselves as proof of death, but somehow obtained by Turkish intelligence.

Turkish papers, particularly The Daily Sabah, which is close to the government of President Erdogan, have been drip-fed details of the police investigation, in the absence of formal police statements. Many Saudi supporters are still claiming the Turkish police operation is an elaborate sham intended to embarrass Riyadh, a regional rival, particularly because of its support for Qatar, which Saudi Arabia is trying to blockade.

The video and pictures released overnight, however, match previous known details. They include a fuller video of Mr Khashoggi entering the consulate at 1.14pm, as claimed by his Turkish fiancée, Hatice Cengiz, who went with him for his appointment, but remained outside with his mobile phone.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla blandit gravida massa, vel congue diam viverra id. 

Jamal Khashoggi news: First his fingers were cut off, then his head

HIS killers were waiting when Jamal Khashoggi walked into the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul two weeks ago. In November he ordered the detention of at least 11 fellow princes and hundreds of businessmen and government officials over claims of corruption.

By that time, according to videos released this morning to a television channel, many of the men in the squad had arrived at the consulate, some via the Movenpick and Wyndham hotels nearby.

Shortly after 3pm six vehicles with diplomatic plates the authorities have already said were of interest are shown by the footage leaving the consulate’s parking area. One of them, a Mercedes Vito van also seen parked outside in the video of Mr Khashoggi entering the building, along with a black saloon car, are shown in the new video turning in the direction of the consul-general’s residence 200 yards away.

Video from another camera shows them arriving at the residence. They park outside, a number of men get out, and the van then drives into the residence compound. The television report openly speculates that Mr Khashoggi, or his body, is inside the van.

The names and photographs of the men in the passport queue video stills have begun to be matched on social media with known people. Two are said to be air force officers, one a special forces officer, and one an officer previously seen in a photograph with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, suggesting he is a member of the royal guard.

One is said to be head of forensic science in the government’s general security department.

Yet another is said to be an intelligence officer previously stationed in the Saudi embassy in London.

The new details will put further pressure on Saudi Arabia’s western allies. The Washington Post, for which Mr Khashoggi wrote columns critical of the crown prince, cited US officials saying intercepted communications had suggested the Saudi authorities were keen to capture Mr Khashoggi.

His killing and, if the Turkish reports are correct, dismemberment would be a step-change in Saudi practice, however.

Lorem ipsum 

Jamal Khashoggi: Turkish spies 'listened in as journalist was butchered'

urkish spies knew Saudi Arabia was plotting against Jamal Khashoggi, weeks before he was killed, sources have told the Daily Mirror. Intelligence chiefs launched a huge surveillance operation to track the hit squad sent by Riyadh. The Saudi consulate in Istanbul was bugged, and spies listened in as Mr Khashoggi was killed and dismembered, it is claimed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 

CIA Director Gina Haspel 'has heard the audio of torture and killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi at the hands of Saudi officials'

Gina Haspel was sent to Turkey on Monday to help investigate Khashoggi killing CIA Director was reportedly played audio recording of his torture and murder' If true, it would be the first time a US government figure has heard the evidence Turkey accuses Saudi Arabia and its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of ordering the killing, while the Arabic ...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 

Jamal Khashoggi: Missing Saudi journalist 'killed by snatch squad as he struggled to resist being taken' ...

A missing journalist was ­probably murdered during an attempted abduction to take him to Saudi Arabia. A snatch squad, unaware of Jamal Khashoggi’s poor health, is believed to have killed him as he struggled to resist being taken. Saudi critic Khashoggi, 60, was last seen entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, on October 2.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 

Jamal Khashoggi’s fiancée under police protection in Turkey

Turkey’s official news agency says Hatice Cengiz, fiancée of Saudi writer Jamal Khashoggi has been given 24-hour police protection. Anadolu News Agency reported that the decision was made by the Istanbul governor’s office Sunday, citing an anonymous security official, but did not say why Cengiz was given police protection.

Background

During the completely ballsed-up ‘UK-US themed’ counter-terrorism / surveillance operation against me:-

How to Identify Cellular Interception via Pure Forensic Analysis

The video above is by Annie Machon, an ex-Intelligence Officer who worked for MI5. Annie is one of the few of us left who actually have Brains & ...
irrefutable-identification-of-cellular-interception-via-pure-forensic-analysis-joseph-de-saram-rhodium-linkedin-featured

Illegal rendition cover up continues: Government seeks secret hearing for first time in victims’ case - Reprieve

The Government is asking the High Court to use secret proceedings in a case brought by victims of a UK-US rendition during the ‘War on Terror’. This is the first time such powers are set to be used in a rendition ...

Director of Public Prosecutions asks Foreign Office to withhold evidence in torture case - Reprieve

Britain’s most senior prosecutor has asked the Foreign Office to apply to withhold evidence from two survivors of a UK-US ‘rendition’, it emerged today. The move surfaced in a court hearing involving the 2004 rendition of Abdul-Hakim Belhaj and his...

Q&A: UK rendition allegations

What is the background to allegations of rendition and torture relating to British security services?
Joseph-S-R-de-Saram

Joseph S R de Saram (JSRDS)

Information Security Architect / Intelligence Analyst / Computer Scientist / Human Rights Activist / COMSEC / SIGINT / TSCM
RHODIUM GROUP